How to use "imperturbable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "imperturbable" in popular movie and book plots
- He persuades the imperturbable Syd to share his room. - What a Carve Up! (film)
- Dennis enters to see if there is any further news about Martin's fate, and commiserates with Garnett, stunning him with the disclosure that their seemingly imperturbable predecessor, Joe Lucas, actually died a suicide after repeatedly ordering men to their deaths. - Command Decision (play)
- The unexpected appearance of mr Macartney reveals an unexpected streak of jealousy in the seemingly imperturbable Lord Orville. - Evelina
- Jeeves becomes embroiled in a complicated affair involving 'fake' bookies, stolen gems, a wealthy American widow and a big game hunter, but, as in all Jeeves novels, the imperturbable valet succeeds in resolving matters to the satisfaction of all parties. - Ring for Jeeves
- Jimmy does not really know what his new boss' job is, but Devlin's friendly nature, imperturbable demeanor, and willingness to offer Jimmy advice wins Jimmy over and the two become friends. - The Tuxedo
Meaning of "imperturbable" in English
- not easily perturbed or excited or upset; marked by extreme calm and composure
- an imperturbable self-possession
- unflappable in a crisis
Meaning of "imperturbable" in Hindi
- अविचलित ( Avichalit, awichalit)
Synonyms of "imperturbable"
Discuss anything about the word imperturbable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.