How to use "impute" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "impute" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word impute. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "impute" in interesting articles
- People question your motives and impute your decisions with malice. - How the Tech Press Forces a Narrative on Companies it Covers
- The temptation is to impute cultural attributes to the enemy state that negate its superior numbers or weaponry. - Why Arabs Lose Wars (1999)
- “Obliging persons have been found to attribute to me more good than I have done in order to impute to me mischief in which I had no hand,” Robespierre said. - Assassin's Creed: Unity is re-igniting an historic debate
- Even if you impute some kind of “social bonding” purpose for it, it is still purely optional, and secondary to the core purpose of sexual behavior. - When Did Sex Become Fun?
Meaning of "impute" in English
- attribute or credit to
- People impute great cleverness to cats
- attribute (responsibility or fault) to a cause or source
Meaning of "impute" in Hindi
- आरोप लगाना ( Aarop lagana, aarop laganaa)
- लांछन लगाना ( Lanchhan lagana, laanchhan laganaa)
- अभ्यारोपित करना ( Abhyaropit karana, abhyaaropit karanaa)
- अध्यारोपण करना ( Adhyaropan karana, adhyaaropan karanaa)
Synonyms of "impute"
Discuss anything about the word impute below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.