How to use "incongruity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "incongruity" in popular movie and book plots
- Part I In places where derogatory stereotypes are the equivalent of scripture and racism is the majority’s mother tongue, Adam senses the incongruity of being at odds with his friends, CARL and SAMI. - An Ishmael of Syria
- However he feels a strange yet familiar sense of incongruity towards Emile Crossford, his roommate who somehow knows him from somewhere. - Hundred (novel series)
- Ed's ability to emphasise the incongruity of the various events - and the often shockingly revolting food remains legendary, and spawned many similar presenters in this genre. - Bare Necessities (TV series)
- Unlike most people, who typically act out of revenge because they believe justice is the end, the Underground Man is conscious of his problems and feels the desire for revenge, but he does not find it virtuous; the incongruity leads to spite towards the act itself with its concomitant circumstances. - Notes from Underground
Meaning of "incongruity" in English
- the quality of disagreeing; being unsuitable and inappropriate
Meaning of "incongruity" in Hindi
Synonyms of "incongruity"
Antonyms of "incongruity"
Discuss anything about the word incongruity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.