How to use "industry" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "industry" in popular movie and book plots
- In this alternative timeline, the Nazis won a mandate in the Reichstag in 1932 and built up an electronics industry of their own. - Making History (novel)
- The Crypt Keeper is having lunch with the Mummy (William Sadler), who is boring him about film industry life. - Bordello of Blood
- Lo Wang is a bodyguard for Zilla Enterprises, which has control over every major industry in Japan. - Shadow Warrior (1997 video game)
- Matthew ignores him, convincing Danielle both to leave the adult industry and to begin their relationship anew. - The Girl Next Door (2004 film)
- Altamirano visits the missions and is amazed at their industry and success, both in converting the Indians and, in some cases, economically. - The Mission (1986 film)
- In this environment, no industry takes place and most of the population collects garbage or scavenges for objects to resell. - In the Country of Last Things
- The story is a satire of the film industry and Hollywood society. - S.O.B. (film)
- Yet when Niki refuses to give the address of a porn industry player to Van Dorn, he loses his temper and strikes her. - Hardcore (1979 film)
- The opera house will require considerable amounts of money, which the booming rubber industry in Peru should yield in profits. - Fitzcarraldo
- who works in the pornographic industry to satiate his overactive sex drive. - Orgazmo
- Years later at an industry party thrown by Douglas Fairbanks, Chaplin meets and begins dating child actress Mildred Harris. - Chaplin (film)
- Jerry then discusses Ray's possible future career in the sports industry with Dorothy. - Jerry Maguire
- In modern terminology, "jianghu" may mean any circle of interest, ranging from the entertainment industry to sports. - Wuxia
- The nearest comparison would be an agrarian, cottage industry community designed by William Morris. - The Shockwave Rider
- Within their dwellings he discovers the machinery and industry that makes the above-ground paradise possible. - The Time Machine
- (Its former major industry was the production of an unidentified product that never wore out. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "industry" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "industry" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "industry" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "industry"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word industry below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.