How to use "ineluctable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ineluctable" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word ineluctable. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "ineluctable" in interesting articles
- After the peak, decline is unstoppable, the fall as ineluctable as the rise. - What If We Never Run Out of Oil?
- After the peak, decline is unstoppable, the fall as ineluctable as the rise. - What if we never run out of oil? (2013)
- Herein lies the ineluctable paradox intrinsic to all so-called ‘human communication’. - The Sexual Is Political
Meaning of "ineluctable" in English
- impossible to avoid or evade:
- an ineluctable destiny
- an unavoidable accident
Meaning of "ineluctable" in Hindi
- अपरिहार्य ( Aparihary, aparihaary)
Synonyms of "ineluctable"
Discuss anything about the word ineluctable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.