How to use "insouciant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "insouciant" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word insouciant. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "insouciant" in English
- marked by blithe unconcern
- showed a casual disregard for cold weather
- an utterly insouciant financial policy
- an elegantly insouciant manner
- drove his car with nonchalant abandon
- was polite in a teasing nonchalant manner
Meaning of "insouciant" in Hindi
- मस्त ( Mast)
- चिंतामुक्त ( Chintamukt, chintaamukt)
Synonyms of "insouciant"
Discuss anything about the word insouciant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.