How to use "interesting" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "interesting" in popular movie and book plots
- Mark Payton, a Canadian researching a history of nostalgia, relishes the chance to be immersed in a place with interesting history. - Prague (novel)
- They admit they were the ones who had given her the idea to write more interesting stories. - Bratz: Starrin' & Stylin'
- A very short 27 year old teacher has an interesting time trying to teach her class. - Doki Doki School Hours
- He is invited aboard the lugger for some interesting news. - The Happy Return
- His reactions to this behavior are among the most interesting aspects of the film. - Blue Sky (film)
- Ed TV gets interesting suddenly on Day 3 when Ed visits Ray. - EDtv
- He then meets one of the most interesting characters, the Bøyg — a creature who has no real description. - Peer Gynt
- Spock notes that it would be interesting to see what Khan makes of Ceti Alpha V in 100 years. - Space Seed
- The disembodied travelers encounter many ideas that are interesting from both science-fictional and philosophical points of view. - Star Maker
- There are a number of interesting humorous touches and allusions in the story. - Roadmarks
- Along her way once more Alice has an interesting conversation with talking flowers. - Alice in Wonderland (1985 film)
- He then observes snidely that Lavinia is the most interesting criminal of all. - Mourning Becomes Electra
- When they do meet again, it's because Isabel has some interesting news for Alex: She's pregnant with his child. - Fools Rush In (1997 film)
- Zeb gives his share of the family farm to his brother, who is content to be a farmer, and leaves in search of a more interesting life. - How the West Was Won (film)
- In general, he considers other people either interesting or annoying, or feels nothing for them at all. - The Stranger (novel)
- The islands are full of the most interesting people in the world, individuals who did not fit in the World State community. - Brave New World
Meaning of "interesting" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "interesting" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "interesting" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "interesting"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word interesting below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.