How to use "inveigle" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "inveigle" in popular movie and book plots
- As described in a film magazine, struck by her resemblance to Adelaide Rutherford, dissolute husband Hasbrouck Rutherford (Long) and attorney Jasper Haig (Elliott) inveigle shop girl Mary Manchester (Allison) into impersonating the wealthy woman. - Held In Trust
- To inveigle their way into the Duchess' confidence, Gerald poses as a Lloyd's of London detective, while Anya pretends to be an aristocrat. - They Met in Bombay
Meaning of "inveigle" in English
- influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
Meaning of "inveigle" in Hindi
- मनाना ( Manana, mananaa)
- फुसलाना ( Phusalana, phusalanaa, fusalana)
- खुशामद करना
- लुभाना ( Lubhana, lubhanaa)
- खुशामद करना ( Khushamad karana, khushaamad karanaa)
- चालाकी से फुसलाना ( Chalaki se phusalana, chaalaakee se phusalanaa, chalaki se fusalana)
- विपथगामी करना ( Vipathagami karana, vipathagaamee karanaa, wipathagami karana)
Synonyms of "inveigle"
Discuss anything about the word inveigle below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.