How to use "investment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "investment" in popular movie and book plots
- His father tells him he is a bad investment and he does not want to see him any more. - Nobody Waved Good-bye
- In late 1999, Satan possesses an investment banker in a restaurant; he then destroys the restaurant, killing many inside. - End of Days (film)
- When the mobsters decide to kill Philo once he gains the upper hand, the Black Widows protect their investment by beating up the Mafia men. - Any Which Way You Can
- When Angel finally wakes up, David Nabbit is there to offer financial advice in regards to Angel's investment in the hotel. - First Impressions (Angel)
- Rakesh tries to sell his ideas for an investment scheme, but a businessman turns him away. - Bunty Aur Babli
- Gopalakrishnan (Mohanlal) needs some investment to come up in business and life. - Poochakkoru Mookkuthi
- The party is being thrown by her friend Trish (Denise Richards) and her boyfriend Jack (Sarsgaard), an investment banker. - Empire (2002 film)
- The attorney reveals that Grady had an investment account with a million dollars in it, which Gray knew nothing about. - Catch and Release (film)
- When an ill-advised stock investment costs the Vatican millions, however, Flaherty must pay the price for his deeds. - Monsignor (film)
- Fong Chin-bok's investment company faces the Ting family in a winner-takes-all, last-man-standing stock market epic battle. - The Greed of Man
- Imre seeks an investment from Charles' venture capital firm in order to buy the press's assets and restart it in Budapest. - Prague (novel)
- Vince's original investment of $11 million is now worth $15 million and Turtle's $300,000 is worth $4 million. - Entourage (U.S. TV series)
- Aman Kapoor (Rahul Bose) an investment banker, lost his pregnant wife, Neha (Rinke Khanna) in a car accident on a rainy night. - Chameli (film)
- The clerk's scene segues into a restaurant involving an investment scam and the intended victim, who turns out to be a conman himself. - Tampopo
- Tolliver's beaten body has been found in a lake, along with Ed's investment contract. - The Man Who Wasn't There (2001 film)
- MacHardie, a shrewd businessman, sensing Alfred's drive and ambition, offers him a job in his investment firm. - From the Terrace
Meaning of "investment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "investment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "investment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "investment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word investment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.