How to use "itself" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "itself" in popular movie and book plots
- The town of Zhongdian, has renamed itself Shangri La (Chinese: 香格里拉 Xiānggélǐlā) because of its claim to be the inspiration for the novel. - Lost Horizon
- In spite of its undoubted inferiority in purely military terms, the Foundation emerges as the victor and the Empire itself is defeated. - Foundation series
- Needless to say, the monitoring itself is part of the problem. - Blowups Happen
- In an epilogue, the Mind becomes a starship, and names itself the Bora Horza Gobuchul. - Consider Phlebas
- Molinari, like everyone else, has realized that in siding with the 'Starmen Earth has doomed itself to the wrong side of a losing war. - Now Wait for Last Year
- She then notices a White Rabbit wearing a waistcoat and pocket watch, talking to itself as it runs past. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- The people retaliated by using twelve legendary weapons to vanquish Enuo; however, the Void itself could not be destroyed. - Final Fantasy V
- A log comes hurtling down the zip line at a worrying pace, destroying the log itself and slightly damaging part of the contraption. - Zorba the Greek (film)
- The spirit combines itself with the flesh and blood of the queen, transforming her into a vampire. - The Queen of the Damned
- One final poem is inserted by the author as a sort of epilogue which suggests that life itself is but a dream. - Through the Looking-Glass
- Next, SHODAN begins an attempt to upload itself into Earth's computer networks. - System Shock
- As they ride back, tidal waves form in the cylindrical sea, created by the movements of Rama itself as it makes course corrections. - Rendezvous with Rama
- As the boat drifts into shore, the island begins to erupt, and a giant monster lifts itself out of the volcano. - The Return of Godzilla
- The game cover itself is a parody of Army of Darkness, with Duke posing as Ash Williams. - Duke Nukem 3D
- They use a radio-detonator to destroy two of the missiles, and a porpoise sacrifices itself to intercept the last one. - Batman (1966 film)
- Nevertheless, Bullingdon makes good on his word by leaving the estate and England itself for parts unknown. - Barry Lyndon
Meaning of "itself" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "itself" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "itself" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "itself"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word itself below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.