How to use "kid" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "kid" in popular movie and book plots
- He reveals that he killed Billy Mahoney as a kid when he hit him with a rock, and he fell out of a tree. - Flatliners
- As El Mariachi wanders through the streets, he meets the kid with the guitar. - Desperado (film)
- Later on, David and Elgin are challenged by Wade, a rich kid from Orange County, for $5,000, they think it's easy money. - You Got Served
- He saves a kid he had saved before, who introduces himself as Trevor, though people call him "Trev". - Superman for All Seasons
- Ichiro Miki (Tomonori Yazaki) is a highly imaginative but lonely latchkey kid growing up in urban (and at that time, polluted) Kawasaki. - All Monsters Attack
- The kid dancers are heartbroken about this turn of events. - Honey (2003 film)
- He relents, and replaces Amanda and the other starters with all of the bench warmers, thus giving every kid a chance to play--including Lupus. - The Bad News Bears
- David "Noodles" Aaronson struggles as a street kid in the Jewish ghetto on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in 1920. - Once Upon a Time in America
- Jerry is the new kid in town who does not fit with any of his schoolmates. - The Three Friends and Jerry
- Now that Pete has a loving family, Elliott tells him that he must move on to help another kid in trouble, and is sad that the two must part. - Pete's Dragon (1977 film)
- Once splurged, a kid is "all washed up. - Bugsy Malone
- Another day, on the street, Bob runs into David who is bullying a kid who supposedly owes David money. - Drugstore Cowboy
- Doug, suspicious and cynical at first, bonds with Baggs, who devotes his free time to the kid and even gets his teeth fixed. - Cinderella Liberty
- Juni loses his spot for the best spy kid of the year award, while Donnagon plans to steal the transmooker to take over the world. - Spy Kids (franchise)
- Buddusky tells Mulhall, "the kid is 18, he will be out of prison at 26," they take Meadows to a brothel in Boston, to lose his virginity. - The Last Detail
- (Gabriel Dell), and Milty (Bernard Punsly), the new kid on the block in search of friends. - Dead End (1937 film)
Meaning of "kid" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "kid" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "kid" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "kid"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word kid below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.