How to use "lawyer" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "lawyer" in popular movie and book plots
- Returning to the hospital, Larry takes a side trip to Philadelphia and meets the famous lawyer who had given him hope. - Bright Victory
- His lawyer confirms this, but he tells Rocky the situation is easily fixable with a few more fights. - Rocky V
- Wanting out of the deal, Stone convinces famous lawyer and orator Daniel Webster to accept his case. - The Devil and Daniel Webster
- Frank Galvin (Paul Newman) was once a promising graduate of Boston College Law School and a lawyer at an elite Boston law firm. - The Verdict
- Ted discusses appealing the case, but his lawyer warns that Billy himself would have to take the stand in the resulting trial. - Kramer vs. Kramer
- Billy meets his father along with aS representative and a Turkish lawyer to discuss what will happen to him. - Midnight Express (film)
- They soon establish a link between the Bocas and lawyer Joel Weinstock (Harold Gary), who is part of the narcotics underworld. - The French Connection (film)
- Hardly able to cope with the loss, their grieving parents are approached by a slick city lawyer who wants them to sue for damages. - The Sweet Hereafter (novel)
- He then boasts that he must be a great lawyer since he proved Kris was Santa. - Miracle on 34th Street
- She calls her lawyer and tells him she is planning to sell. - What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (novel)
- Sonia is a lawyer working for the same law firm as her Jewish husband Michael. - Just Like That (novel)
- During term, David lodges with the lawyer Mr Wickfield, and his daughter Agnes, who becomes David's friend and confidante. - David Copperfield
- Darnay is framed for treason, but is saved by the cleverness of the dissolute lawyer Sydney Carton (Ronald Colman). - A Tale of Two Cities (1935 film)
- He says Bigger has taught him a lot about black-white relationships and offers him the help of a communist lawyer named Max. - Native Son
- Dax, who was a criminal defense lawyer in civilian life, volunteers to defend the men at their court-martial. - Paths of Glory
- The lawyer says that his most important task is to deal with powerful court officials behind the scenes. - The Trial
Meaning of "lawyer" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "lawyer" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "lawyer" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "lawyer"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word lawyer below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.