How to use "lead" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "lead" in popular movie and book plots
- "master of the wulin alliance"), is elected from among the sects in order to lead them and ensure law and order within the jianghu. - Wuxia
- At first Chris agrees only to help the delegation find capable men, but later he decides to recruit and lead them. - The Magnificent Seven
- Several space elevators lead to a giant "circumterran" space station that encircles Earth at geostationary altitude. - The Fountains of Paradise
- His schemes lead to the dismissals of the incumbent Number Two on two occasions, although he never escapes. - The Prisoner
- Learning to live with the ghosts he sees, Cole begins to fit in at school and is cast as the lead in the school play, which Crowe attends. - The Sixth Sense
- Sarah's future son John will rally the survivors and lead a resistance movement against Skynet and its army of machines. - The Terminator
- The doppelgängers eventually lead Cooper to Earle, who demands that Cooper give up his soul in exchange for Annie's life. - Twin Peaks
- She overpowers them with superhuman abilities, but a group of sinister superhuman black-suited Agents lead the police in a rooftop pursuit. - The Matrix
- His attentions lead Elinor and Mrs Dashwood to suspect that the couple are secretly engaged. - Sense and Sensibility
- Lila sees Norman approaching and attempts to hide by going down steps that lead to a cellar. - Psycho (1960 film)
- Roget, whom Dax has forced to lead the executions, meekly apologizes to Paris for what he has done, eliciting an ambiguous response. - Paths of Glory
- She discovers two small spirits who lead her through a briar patch and into the hollow of a large camphor tree. - My Neighbor Totoro
- That night, a band of natives kidnap Ann from the ship and lead her through a huge wooden gate in the wall. - King Kong (1933 film)
- Snake forces Brain and his girlfriend Maggie to lead him to the Duke's compound at Grand Central Station. - Escape from New York
- Kosh's deeds lead to his subsequent assassination by the Shadows. - Babylon 5
- Ash becomes determined to lead the humans against the Army and the people reluctantly agree. - Army of Darkness
Meaning of "lead" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "lead" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "lead" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "lead"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word lead below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.