How to use "leader" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "leader" in popular movie and book plots
- Seldon and Venabili are welcomed by Sunmaster Fourteen, the leader of Mycogen. - Prelude to Foundation
- As Shang prevents Shan Yu from assassinating the Emperor, Mulan lures the Hun leader onto the roof where she engages him in solo combat. - Mulan (1998 film)
- Waiting for them when they arrive is a guest—Gino Molinari, the elected leader of Earth. - Now Wait for Last Year
- Banon, the leader of the Returners, asks for Terra's help in their struggle against the Empire, and she agrees. - Final Fantasy VI
- Rebel leader Princess Leia has the plans, but her ship is captured by Imperial forces under the command of the evil Darth Vader. - Star Wars (film)
- Impressed with Indy's bravery, the leader of the robbers gives Indy his fedora, and encourages him to not give up. - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- The organization's director is John Clark, and the team leader is Ding Chavez. - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (video game)
- Other X5s are periodically introduced, most significantly the unit leader Zack (William Gregory Lee). - Dark Angel (TV series)
- When the base's Nazi leader shoots the pilot in order to silence him, Cargraves convenes a trial and finds him guilty of murder. - Rocket Ship Galileo
- Lawrence persuades Auda abu Tayi, the leader of the powerful local Howeitat tribe, to turn against the Turks. - Lawrence of Arabia (film)
- Geofram Bornhald, leader of the zealous religious group Children of the Light, is preparing to attack the Seanchan. - The Great Hunt
- They start recruiting others for the long haul and Rod becomes the de facto leader of a community that eventually grows to around 75 people. - Tunnel in the Sky
- Chakotay, leader of the Maquis group, becomes Voyager's first officer. - Star Trek: Voyager
- He is visited by his friend Tsuda, who is an aide to the simian alien leader Mugal. - Terror of Mechagodzilla
- Their leader demands that the human race surrender, or face total annihilation. - Destroy All Monsters
- Black militiamen under a white leader ransack the Cameron house; the Cameron women are rescued by Confederate soldiers who rout the militia. - The Birth of a Nation
Meaning of "leader" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "leader" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "leader" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "leader"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word leader below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.