How to use "left" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "left" in popular movie and book plots
- has left her threatening notes implying that he will murder her and frame it as a suicide. - Heathers
- He explains that he had left the wood and the note at the abandoned hut. - Heart of Darkness
- Following their oath, the plotters left London and returned to their homes. - Gunpowder Plot
- The story returns to Glen, who confides in a transvestite friend of his, John, whose wife left him after catching him wearing her clothes. - Glen or Glenda
- " In the chaos, Scarlett, left to fend for herself, cries for the comfort and safety of her mother and Tara. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- While Faber would have left on the early bus, Mildred along with everyone else in the city was surely killed. - Fahrenheit 451
- is not taken away, however, but left "free" and told to await instructions from the Committee of Affairs. - The Trial
- The film then picks up where the first film left off, where a spirit is seen throwing Ash through the woods. - Evil Dead II
- When they learn that she left him money in her will (unknown to him), Tisdall is arrested. - Young and Innocent
- In her haste, she has left her wedding ring on the nightstand, so she returns to retrieve it. - Dressed to Kill (1980 film)
- The Honored Matres have also destroyed the entire Bene Tleilax civilization, with Tleilaxu Master Scytale the only one of his kind left alive. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- The man dies on the operating table and the scientist is left visibly disheartened. - Bride of the Monster
- However, after they leave, station personnel realize that Garibaldi, who left in a fighter to defend against the vessels, never returned. - Babylon 5
- In the second round, Bullingdon shoots Barry in his left leg. - Barry Lyndon
- Deckard tries to jump to an adjacent roof, but misses and is left hanging precariously between buildings. - Blade Runner
- Paul feels that he has no aims or goals left in life and that their generation will be different and misunderstood. - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "left" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "left" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "left" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "left"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word left below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.