How to use "legal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "legal" in popular movie and book plots
- In her time in prison during legal proceedings, she is quickly becoming insane, planning one tea shop after another. - After the Funeral
- George's son, Paul, helps out by fighting the legal battle as George convinces the public. - The Bicentennial Man
- Meanwhile, Keane himself starts to focus his legal efforts on Colonel Paradine's mysterious servant, André Latour (Louis Jourdan). - The Paradine Case
- As the charter had never been revoked, an area of Pimlico is declared to still be a legal part of Burgundy. - Passport to Pimlico
- Ritter agrees to help Kelly escape his legal woes in return for an illegal side operation of his own. - Without Remorse
- Coalhouse pursues legal action, but can find no lawyer willing to represent him. - Ragtime (film)
- He then takes Astro in as his own and treats him gently and warmly, becoming his legal guardian. - Astro Boy
- He works out the possibility of building a canal to Suez as Saliceti taunts him for not trying to form a legal defense. - Napoléon (1927 film)
- Rabelais gives a catalog of his reading, mostly humorously-titled books, and judgements in nonsensical legal cases. - Gargantua and Pantagruel
- He leaves the legal profession after just one successful case. - The Rainmaker (1997 film)
- With no legal way to keep the company from going under, Stoner considers torching his warehouse for the insurance settlement. - Save the Tiger
- GMAC gives Jerry 24 hours to prove the existence of the nonexistent collateral or face legal consequences. - Fargo (film)
- Nomi wins the role, but when Cristal threatens legal action against the Stardust, the offer is rescinded. - Showgirls
- Janning, it is revealed, is a well-educated and internationally respected jurist and legal scholar. - Judgment at Nuremberg
- After Qualtz's arrest, several of her former Seven Sentinels teammates come to give her their support, as well as political and legal aid. - Top 10 (comics)
- Andy eventually resigns himself to the fact that his legal vindication has become nonexistent. - Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption
Meaning of "legal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "legal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "legal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "legal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word legal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.