How to use "magazine" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "magazine" in popular movie and book plots
- Ruby also meets a man named Herbert through magazine correspondence, but rejects him because "he was no Rudolph Valentino". - Upstairs, Downstairs (1971 TV series)
- Carol decided to take some photographs of the altar for a magazine article. - The Night of the Witches
- Vincent reaches into his magazine pouch to reload, but discovers that he is out of ammunition, and that he is fatally wounded. - Collateral (film)
- Daniel is a successful magazine publisher who leaves his family to live with his lover, Spanish supermodel Valeria. - Amores perros
- Andie Anderson (Kate Hudson) is a writer who works for a magazine called Composure as the "How to. - How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- With a Life magazine photographer in the stands, Lowenstein begs the players to do something spectacular. - A League of Their Own
- Mort drives to his house in Riverdale to find a copy of the magazine where his story was published, but leaves when he sees Amy and Ted. - Secret Window
- He becomes involved with a magazine called Left Front. - Black Boy
- He also finds a magazine clipping about his status as a missing person, the latest entry in the scrapbook. - Misery (novel)
- She placed blank sheets in the original packet, carrying the treaty sealed inside magazine pages. - The Secret Adversary
- While free, Luke mails Dragline a magazine that includes a photograph of him with two beautiful women. - Cool Hand Luke
- It turns out he is an ill-tempered gourmet magazine critic who reviles humanity (a misanthrope), though he seems to be simultaneously lonely. - A Thing About Machines
- He comes across a magazine interview dealing with Mann's childhood dream of playing for the Brooklyn Dodgers. - Field of Dreams
- Later, Owen convinces Sassoon to publish his poetry in the hospital magazine The Hydra. - Regeneration (novel)
- The story takes the form of a nonfiction magazine article. - The Green Hills of Earth
- Lester Burnham is a middle-aged advertising executive and magazine writer who despises his job. - American Beauty (1999 film)
Meaning of "magazine" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "magazine" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "magazine" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "magazine"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word magazine below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.