How to use "majority" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "majority" in popular movie and book plots
- In the present day, a majority of Clavats live and work in the fertile Fields of Fum, providing a majority of the world's produce. - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- The majority voted for the most extreme punishment, which would entail Agnes being thrown in a dungeon and left for dead. - The Monk
- The Oakland Tribune described it in 1953 as "the inevitable adjustments and maladjustments of minority genius to majority mediocrity". - Children of the Atom
- Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship. - Wolf's Rain
- Seven years later, "Pioneer 2" arrives at Ragol with the majority of refugees aboard. - Phantasy Star Online
- As a result, the majority of the war between the Rebellion and the Bureau is fought as a "spy-war". - Escape Velocity Nova
- He first acquires a legitimate British passport under a false name, under which he plans to operate for the majority of his mission. - The Day of the Jackal
- With the majority of the cast not being Korean American, their ability to speak Korean was limited. - All-American Girl (1994 TV series)
- After Coin bests one of the top wizards in the University, he is welcomed by the majority of the wizards. - Sourcery
- After finding out about Tom's half-brother Master Blifil's intrigues, Allworthy decides to bestow the majority of his inheritance to Tom. - The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling
- They claim that the organs are grown artificially in organ farms; in reality, the vast majority of the organs are harvested from slaves. - Bene Tleilax
- The majority of Ozs story arcs are set in "Emerald City", named for a setting from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900). - Oz (TV series)
- The majority of the miners are Mexican-Americans and want decent working conditions equal to those of white, or "Anglo" miners. - Salt of the Earth (1954 film)
- which destroys the vast majority of computer and communication systems, throwing the country into chaos. - Dark Angel (TV series)
- The majority of the SS finally realize the dangers and seal off the entrance into the catacombs, leaving many soldiers trapped insideJ. - Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- While the majority of the first season's episodes are self-contained stories, the second season comprises a single serialized story arc. - The Big O
Meaning of "majority" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "majority" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "majority" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "majority"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word majority below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.