How to use "make" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "make" in popular movie and book plots
- But they assure each other that they would make efforts in understanding and trusting each other in life. - Original Sin (2001 film)
- They make up later after Robert saves her from Heidi's crazed gun rampage, and they eventually get married and have two children. - Meet the Feebles
- Adam and Camilla prepare to make an important announcement, and dissolve into laughter and then kiss while Diane watches, crying. - Mulholland Drive (film)
- The merchant, suffering a guilty conscience and in an attempt to make amends, had bequeathed the worth of the diamond to John. - Moonfleet
- Miho and Piro don cosplay outfits as a disguise, escape, and make their way to the local bath house. - Megatokyo
- Pickering wagers that Higgins cannot make good on his claim and volunteers to pay for Eliza's lessons. - My Fair Lady
- Palutena bestowed the people with light to make them happy. - Kid Icarus
- Jim plans to make his way to the town of Cairo in Illinois, a free state, so that he can later buy the rest of his enslaved family's freedom. - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- she wants to make Heather puke her guts out. - Heathers
- Kong then approaches Tokyo and tears through the power lines, feeding off the electricity which seems to make him stronger. - King Kong vs. Godzilla
- The crew work desperately to make numerous repairs before running out of oxygen. - Das Boot
- (James Stewart), to help him make Bottleneck a lawful, respectable town. - Destry Rides Again
- Billy, able to make himself visible at will, reveals himself to the sobbing Louise, pretending to be a friend of her father. - Carousel (musical)
- His religious convictions in the face of national athletic pride make headlines around the world. - Chariots of Fire
- The BOC would make initial payment of $60 million, with the rest payable over 13 years at 6% interest. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
- Plunging even deeper into grief, Lady Lyndon later attempts suicide (though she ingests only enough poison to make herself ill). - Barry Lyndon
Meaning of "make" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "make" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "make" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "make"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word make below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.