How to use "man" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "man" in popular movie and book plots
- Entering the house to seek loot, Jim finds the naked body of a dead man lying on the floor, shot in the back. - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Harold Chasen (Bud Cort) is a young man obsessed with death. - Harold and Maude
- Robert Catesby (1573–1605), a man of "ancient, historic and distinguished lineage", was the inspiration behind the plot. - Gunpowder Plot
- Within the room is an unidentified man who opens the door to a physician, a photographer, and the police. - Glen or Glenda
- Scarlett knows only one man with enough money to help her: Rhett Butler. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- As he explores the vessel, he finds all the crew dead except for one young man called Hiroshi Okumura, who has been badly wounded. - The Return of Godzilla
- Montag remembers an old man named Faber he once met in a park a year ago, an English professor before books were banned. - Fahrenheit 451
- While a Hungarian man named Sandor Szavost tries to seduce Alice, two young models try to take Bill off. - Eyes Wide Shut
- The duo succeed in finding Old Will (Edward Rigby), a sociable china-mender and homeless man who has Tisdall's coat. - Young and Innocent
- His father, a middle-class man from England's countryside, marries a poor woman who falsely believes she is marrying into a monied family. - Death of a Hero
- At the center, he locates a man named Miguel and presumably Home world's Frozen Flame. - Chrono Cross
- Odrade permits Duncan to watch Murbella undergo the spice agony, making him the first man ever to do so. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- Crono is the silent protagonist, characterized as a fearless young man who wields a katana in battle. - Chrono Trigger
- The man dies on the operating table and the scientist is left visibly disheartened. - Bride of the Monster
- While at school one day, she is approached by a man who calls himself Merrick (Donald Sutherland). - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- His father asks him "stupid and distressing" questions about his war experiences, not understanding "that a man cannot talk of such things". - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "man" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "man" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "man" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "man"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word man below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.