How to use "me" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "me" in popular movie and book plots
- Je me suis trompé" ("It's nothing. - Murder on the Orient Express
- She is reluctant at first, but after her first few Brandy Alexanders, she admits that having a drink "made me feel good". - Days of Wine and Roses (film)
- Call me Gabe. - A Passage for Trumpet
- The story is told by an old man who reveals that he only appears old—"You suppose me a very old man," he says, "but I am not. - A Descent into the Maelström
- And I feel profoundly grateful to my life, which gives me so much. - Cries and Whispers
- Nothing you dream of is impossible for me to accomplish. - Secret Wars
- "They're making me run," he tells her. - High Noon
- " Jakie threatens: "If you whip me again, I'll run away — and never come back. - The Jazz Singer
- Allow me to introduce myself--I'm the Invisible Man. - Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
- I have no control over this evil thing that's inside me - the fire, the voices, the torment. - M (1931 film)
- He says, "Some people call me Rigoletto. - Rigoletto (film)
- She asks, "Can't you tell me where you're going. - I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang
- As this segment progresses, George recites sections of the Libera me (part of the Requiem Mass, the Latin mass for the dead). - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- " Then the phonograph turns off, and a real voice speaks in a Cockney accent: "I washed me face an' 'ands before I come, I did". - My Fair Lady
- Bonnie yells to her mother, "Watch me take this one. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Lamarr, realizing he has been beaten again, hails a taxi and orders the driver to "get me out of this picture". - Blazing Saddles
Meaning of "me" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "me" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "me" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "me"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word me below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.