How to use "media" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "media" in popular movie and book plots
- Claude also meets charismatic media mogul Donald Love (Kyle MacLachlan), who maintains a huge media front. - Grand Theft Auto III
- Claiming that she "never puts out," she goes on another tirade, garnering media attention. - Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains
- The tape is subsequently released, causing a media and political uproar over the execution of an innocent man. - The Life of David Gale
- Payne becomes the prime suspect in Alex's murder, because he is still under cover to the media and the fact that he fled the crime scene. - Max Payne (video game)
- The apes become celebrities, and are lavished with gifts and media attention. - Escape from the Planet of the Apes
- Because of the media coverage of the case, both patient and doctor become part of the popular culture of their time. - Zelig
- An investigator probes Wigand's personal history, their findings published and circulated to the news media as a 500-page dossier. - The Insider (film)
- The following day, the news media descend on the town and a police investigation begins. - Scream (1996 film)
- Diana returns to London, and still living in the flat she shared with Robert, has a party with Miles and other assorted media characters. - Darling (1965 film)
- He decides to construct a diversionary war with Albania, hoping the media will concentrate on this instead. - Wag the Dog
- As with most media treatments of Anne's destruction, the episode followed the historical research, which has all but proved her innocence. - The Six Wives of Henry VIII (BBC TV series)
- Each ticket find is a media sensation and each finder becomes a celebrity. - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The next morning, Novalee wakes up in the local hospital to find she is a media celebrity for giving birth in a Walmart. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- Javier explains to the media about the widespread corruption in the police force and army. - Traffic (2000 film)
- The media and others camp out on his lawn, and Louise requests an unlisted number to end the constant ringing of the phone. - The Incredible Shrinking Man
- Armitage needs Pauley's hacking expertise, and the ROM construct is stored in the corporate headquarters of media conglomerate Sense/Net. - Neuromancer
Meaning of "media" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "media" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "media" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "media"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word media below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.