How to use "memory" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "memory" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, Sullivan wakes up in the rail yard of another city, with no memory of who he is or how he got there. - Sullivan's Travels
- On the way back, Sen recalls a memory from her youth in which she had fallen into the Kohaku River but was washed safely ashore. - Spirited Away
- To protect him from detection at Masaq', Quilan's memory is selectively blanked until he reaches his target. - Look to Windward
- His memory of those years was then blocked. - Blake's 7
- A Jewish barber saves the life of a wounded pilot, Schultz (Reginald Gardiner), but loses his own memory through concussion. - The Great Dictator
- She shows signs of short-term memory loss, but dismisses her symptoms. - Dark Victory
- Conway recovered his memory and told Rutherford his story, then slipped away again. - Lost Horizon
- Sykes vows to keep Villa's memory alive, telling his dying friend that he is no longer news, but history. - Viva Villa!
- He is haunted by the memory of a dog attack in his youth, which resulted in the loss of his genitalia. - The Wasp Factory
- At Rekall, a company that provides memory implants of vacations, Quaid opts for a memory trip to Mars as a Secret Agent fantasy. - Total Recall (1990 film)
- Before she is captured, Leia hides the plans in the memory of an astromech droid, R2-D2, along with a holographic recording. - Star Wars (film)
- His former teacher knows that this will completely unhinge him because of the memory of his parents' abandonment many years ago. - The Luzhin Defence
- In memory of Sister, Novalee shoots a picture of Americus and the still-standing buckeye tree amidst the damage from the storm. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- The memory of her dead husband causes Blanche some obvious distress. - A Streetcar Named Desire
- She shakes loose from the memory and begins to dance with Ben, who is touched by the memory of the Sally he once cast aside. - Follies
- Mildred survives with no memory of what happened. - Fahrenheit 451
Meaning of "memory" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "memory" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "memory" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "memory"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word memory below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.