How to use "might" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "might" in popular movie and book plots
- He informs Gandalf that he let Saruman and Gríma go out of pity, but Gandalf says that Saruman might still be capable of doing some harm. - The Return of the King
- They're also concerned that Smitty might be a German spy because he's so aloof and secretive. - The Long Voyage Home
- When he realizes Belle might testify against him, Dion asks her to marry him, making her testimony inadmissible. - In Old Chicago
- Stung by Warrington's remark that she might not be able to sing as well as the gypsy, Marietta surprises him by doing so beautifully. - Naughty Marietta (film)
- The rigid Gallagher says he cannot do anything, and Gypo might turn in the entire organization to the police if he is allowed to live. - The Informer (1935 film)
- But Lou is a lady with more men friends than anyone might imagine. - She Done Him Wrong
- Using the might of its strongest minds, the Second Foundation ultimately wears down the Mule. - Foundation series
- The story might have been inspired by an episode in "Baron Munchausen": (. - Gentlemen, Be Seated!
- As Woody jokingly asks what might be worse than Buzz, they discover Andy's new gift is a puppy, and the two share a worried smile. - Toy Story
- Their only request was that the espers ensure their power remain locked away so it might never be used again. - Final Fantasy VI
- Spaulding, Jameson, and Ravelli discuss how they might go about finding the missing painting. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- He manages to work up enough courage to confess his love to her, and it begins to look as if a relationship between them might appear. - Maison Ikkoku
- His army is vastly outnumbered by the great might of Sauron. - The Lord of the Rings
- who might have dug the tunnel the former emerges from) destroys Paris, and Manda attacks London. - Destroy All Monsters
- Carmilla says she might be descended from the Karnsteins even though the family died out centuries before. - Carmilla
- He tells Cora that he is expecting a new assistant who might help them. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "might" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "might" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "might" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "might"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word might below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.