How to use "moment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "moment" in popular movie and book plots
- At the moment of electoral victory, Bonforte dies of the aftereffects of his kidnapping, and Smith assumes the role for life. - Double Star
- A moment later, the Libyans arrive and shoot him, apparently killing him. - Back to the Future
- He passionately tells her that he loves only her: From the first moment he saw her and forevermore, she is the only woman in his eyes. - Maison Ikkoku
- Vladimir seems to reach a moment of revelation before furiously chasing the boy away, demanding that he be recognised the next time they meet. - Waiting for Godot
- A moment later, Angel Eyes surprises them both. - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- From that moment onward, the cat flees in terror at his master's approach. - The Black Cat (short story)
- At the moment of her death, Bob briefly appears to Cooper, drawn by her fear. - Twin Peaks
- Although Simon transforms him into stone, Sordid is revived the moment his wand is destroyed. - Simon the Sorcerer
- The forest and its kodama begin to die, and Moro uses her last moment to bite off Eboshi's right arm. - Princess Mononoke
- From the moment of the explosion, the group begins to experience strange shifts in reality. - Ubik
- Ahab shares a moment of contemplation with Starbuck. - Moby-Dick
- However, he kisses her passionately, and in the heat of the moment she agrees to marry him. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- He pleaded not guilty, despite his apparent acceptance of guilt from the moment he was captured. - Guy Fawkes
- Phyllis interrupts this tender moment and has a biting encounter with Sally. - Follies
- Detective Williams, gun drawn, enters with Sandy a moment later. - Blue Velvet (film)
- At that moment a mysterious stranger, Bowden Hapgood, arrives asking for directions to the Cookie Jar. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "moment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "moment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "moment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "moment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word moment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.