How to use "money" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "money" in popular movie and book plots
- He scrounges together money by borrowing from his unwaveringly loyal friend Tiberge and by cheating gamblers. - Manon Lescaut
- Griffin is running out of money and is trying to find a way to pay for his board and lodging. - The Invisible Man
- She steals from her parents to procure money for drugs. - Traffic (2000 film)
- Estragon begins to beg for money when Pozzo instead suggests that Lucky can "dance" and "think" for their entertainment. - Waiting for Godot
- He then leaves money on the doorstep to pay for his long-distance telephone call. - The Straight Story
- He has Andy launder the money using the alias Randall Stephens. - The Shawshank Redemption
- Travis leaves a letter to Iris at his apartment saying he will soon be dead, with money for her to return home. - Taxi Driver
- He borrows Franklin's pocket-knife and cuts himself, then takes a Polaroid picture of the others and demands money for it. - The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- This is why he chose to marry for money rather than love. - Sense and Sensibility
- Her boss asks her to deposit the money in the bank, and she asks if she can take the rest of the afternoon off. - Psycho (1960 film)
- To help the woman remember her identity, Betty looks in Rita's purse, where she finds a large amount of money and an unusual blue key. - Mulholland Drive (film)
- John gives the money to the village, and new almshouses are built, and the school and the church renovated. - Moonfleet
- Scarlett knows only one man with enough money to help her: Rhett Butler. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Bill goes to a costume shop and offers the owner, mr Milich, a generous amount of money to rent a costume. - Eyes Wide Shut
- When they learn that she left him money in her will (unknown to him), Tisdall is arrested. - Young and Innocent
- In 1773, Barry takes the Countess' last name in marriage and settles in England to enjoy her wealth, still with no money of his own. - Barry Lyndon
Meaning of "money" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "money" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "money" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "money"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word money below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.