How to use "mouth" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "mouth" in popular movie and book plots
- After the bandages were removed I opened my mouth to speak and all that came out was this rattling hiss. - The Whisperer
- As the boy struggles to hold his brother's weight, Frank stuffs a harmonica into the boy's mouth and tells him to play. - Once Upon a Time in the West
- During his performance, Wallace cracked his whip and put his head inside the mouth of Augustus, his preferred lion. - The Leopard Man's Story
- He seeks refuge in the mouth of a passing slack-jawed miller. - Tom Thumb
- The entrance to the huge Temple of Moloch is a gigantic three-eyed head, with the mouth as portal. - Cabiria
- The short ends with the seagull floating away with fish in his mouth singing the song "The Simple Things". - The Simple Things
- He grabs her and headbutts her to silence her when she screams; he tapes her mouth and binds her with rope. - Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!
- Wang puts two chop sticks in Roy's mouth for him to dig himself out. - Shanghai Noon
- Shitou viciously jams Master Guan's brass tobacco pipe in Douzi's mouth as punishment, causing his mouth to bleed. - Farewell My Concubine (film)
- Thurlow pays the minister to keep his mouth shut, and himself tears out a record of the marriage from church rolls. - The Madness of King George
- An old Portuguese pilot suggested them to go to Ningpo by the mouth of a river. - The Farther Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
- In the course of events, Davenport turns out to be a bent copper who demands ten percent of the money for keeping his mouth shut. - Funny Money
- Thisbe arrives first, but upon seeing a lioness with a mouth bloody from a recent kill, she flees, leaving behind her veil. - Pyramus and Thisbe
- After more than thirty days the ship anchors off the seat of the government near the mouth of the big river. - Heart of Darkness
- The suitors and Van Helsing track her down and, after a confrontation with her, stake her heart, behead her, and fill her mouth with garlic. - Dracula
- Elsie frees her mouth and screams for help. - The Birth of a Nation
Meaning of "mouth" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "mouth" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "mouth" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "mouth"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word mouth below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.