How to use "move" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "move" in popular movie and book plots
- Later, they move to Provincetown, Massachusetts, to concentrate on their writing, becoming involved in the local theatre scene. - Reds (film)
- Lexie's injuries hinder her nursing job and she and her children have to move in with Novalee and Americus. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- Bud has been packing for a move to another job and city. - The Apartment
- With rain, the Joads' dwelling is flooded, and they move to higher ground. - The Grapes of Wrath
- O'Malley prepares to move on to a new assignment from the bishop. - Going My Way
- Refusing Edie's suggestion that they move away from the waterfront together, Terry shows up during recruitment at the docks. - On the Waterfront
- As he is about to move out, he is stopped at the door by the beautiful Kyoko Otonashi, who announces she will be taking over as manager. - Maison Ikkoku
- Elly, inside Deus, tries to move it away from the planet and Fei, in his Xenogears, follows to save her, but both disappear in the rift. - Xenogears
- Sir Henry plans to move into Baskerville Hall, despite the ominous warning message. - The Hound of the Baskervilles
- After Nick risks exposure yet again in one of these places, they move to the least known one, a town called Precipice. - The Shockwave Rider
- Miller and his men move out to Neuville; there, they meet a squad from the 101st Airborne Division. - Saving Private Ryan
- John and Fanny immediately move in as the new owners of Norland, while the Dashwood women are treated as unwelcome guests. - Sense and Sensibility
- The plot of the novel has two distinct movements: the events at Microsoft in Redmond, Washington, and the move to Silicon Valley and the "Oop. - Microserfs
- Shortly after they move into their new home, the sardonic jabs between them turn into full-blown quarrels. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- She yearns for him to hold her, but young Sally slips between them and the three move together ("Too Many Mornings"). - Follies
- However, as someone once observed, given the right lever you can move a planet. - Vladimir Harkonnen
Meaning of "move" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "move" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "move" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "move"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word move below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.