How to use "movement" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "movement" in popular movie and book plots
- There he learnt of his sister's cause of disappearance as she was part of a Redguard resistance movement called the Restless League. - The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- Kenshiro joins a resistance movement led by an old benefactor, the Nanto Hakuroken successor Shew. - Fist of the North Star
- There is also a peace movement in Britain which is gaining ground in popularity. - The Eyre Affair
- Nicky returns from working with the civil rights movement in the southern United States to resume his studies at the University of Manchester. - Our Friends in the North
- Suibhne's movement was now being tracked by his kinsman Loingsechan, who had successfully taken the madman into custody thrice before. - Buile Shuibhne
- His brother tells him about the La Raza movement that is taking shape in EastA. - Autobiography of a Brown Buffalo
- If the movement is two inches a year, which it often is, we can expect Los Angeles to arrive off Anchorage in about seventy-six million years. - Alaska (novel)
- During this fervent immersion into the Nation of Islam, he becomes an incendiary speaker for the movement and marries Betty Shabazz. - Malcolm X (1992 film)
- There Kiyoaki joins a secret Japanese freedom movement which is being aided by Travancore, with Ismail acting as a go-between agent. - The Years of Rice and Salt
- The beginning of a mass movement is seen on stage. - Rhinoceros (play)
- This freezes the movement of all livestock to or from the Bannon ranch, while they await the test results. - Hud (1963 film)
- The movement of the plane in the wind and his visions of the missing men serve to heighten Embry's disorientation. - King Nine Will Not Return
- Dampers even control the movement of tectonic plates. - This Perfect Day
- Sarah's future son John will rally the survivors and lead a resistance movement against Skynet and its army of machines. - The Terminator
- In addition to this, he is associated with a right-wing populist movement called "Friends of the American People" (FAPers). - Radio Free Albemuth
- The colonies wishing to be free, join together in a movement headed by the pacifist Heero Yuy. - Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Meaning of "movement" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "movement" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "movement" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "movement"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word movement below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.