How to use "movie" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "movie" in popular movie and book plots
- The marquee of the movie theater is illuminated. - Where Is Everybody?
- Once at the airport, Steve bumps into friend Walter Menkes (Paul Sorvino), an American movie producer. - A Touch of Class (film)
- The movie opens in June 1950 with a local neighbourhood drunk Čika Franjo serenading field workers. - When Father Was Away on Business
- In the television movie Rescue from Gilligan's Island, the castaways tie all their huts together and use that as a raft for escape. - Gilligan's Island
- The movie ends as Iturbi conducts the choir in singing "Anchors Aweigh", and Joe, Susan, Clarence and the girl from Brooklyn kiss. - Anchors Aweigh (film)
- A movie theater projectionist and janitor (Buster Keaton) is in love with a beautiful girl (Kathryn McGuire). - Sherlock Jr.
- When Norval discovers that Trudy has borne not just one son but six, he faints, and the movie ends with this epilogue on a title card:. - The Miracle of Morgan's Creek
- A movie also has been made based on this book. - Cinderella
- Originally, the movie ended with Mason actually killing Trent, and some time later Mason, Andy and Sonny attending a funeral for O'Malley. - Hard to Kill
- This ending is dubbed by the movie as "the way it really happened". - Clue (film)
- " The movie ends with Bonnie reading the final lines of the story Rigoletto, and her brother asks, "Do you believe that, Bonnie. - Rigoletto (film)
- The bulk of the movie consists of a succession of comedy sketches, one liner jokes, and visual gags. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- He tries to make money by agreeing to receive oral sex from a young man (Bob Balaban) in a movie theater. - Midnight Cowboy
- The series was condensed into a 130-minute-long movie by combining elements from a few key episodes of the first season. - Space Battleship Yamato
- Levels in this episode include a movie theater, a Red Light District, a prison, and a nuclear-waste disposal facility. - Duke Nukem 3D
- Vaughan's ultimate fantasy is to die in a head-on collision with movie star Elizabeth Taylor. - Crash (J. G. Ballard novel)
Meaning of "movie" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "movie" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "movie" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "movie"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word movie below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.