How to use "Mr" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "Mr" in popular movie and book plots
- The play opens with a late night dinner between the widower Mr Tanqueray and some of his longtime professional friends. - The Second Mrs Tanqueray
- Mackay's subordinate, Mr Barrowclough, is more sympathetic and timid – and prone to manipulation by his charges. - Porridge (TV series)
- Further, the doctor had killed Mr Craddock, husband of his patient, by infecting his shaving brush with anthrax during a house call. - Cards on the Table
- With gossip flying, Gilbert is led to believe that his friend Mr Lawrence is courting Mrs Graham. - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
- It has been put up for sale and Mr Dearly buys it with money he has been given by the government for sorting out another tax problem. - The Hundred and One Dalmatians
- Dorothea Brooke is a 17-year-old orphan, living with her younger sister, Celia, under the guardianship of her uncle, Mr Brooke. - Middlemarch
- Wimsey is asked by his friend, Mr Murbles, the solicitor for the Fentiman family, to help solve the puzzle. - The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club
- Four years into Pip's apprenticeship, Mr Jaggers, a lawyer, tells him that he has expectations from an anonymous benefactor. - Great Expectations
- In 1863, hoping to subtly coax the Queen toward resuming public life after years of seclusion, Mr Brown is summoned to court. - Mrs Brown
- Freddy, George and Mr Beebe go to the pond, in the woods, take off their clothes and swim. - A Room with a View
- An accident at the nuclear plant is covered up by plant owner Mr Paley who doesn't want the facility shut down by the safety commission. - Class of Nuke 'Em High
- Back home in the USA, Mr Thurlow, Carrie's rich father, has two serious heart attacks in a row so that Carrie books the first flight home. - Thinks ...
- At the beginning of the novel, Mr Lewisham is an 18-year-old teacher at a boys' school in Sussex, earning forty pounds a year. - Love and Mr Lewisham
- Emma Woodhouse has just attended the wedding of Miss Taylor, her friend and former governess, to Mr Weston. - Emma (novel)
- Because of primogeniture, when Mr Henry Dashwood dies, his house, Norland Park, passes directly to his son John, the child of his first wife. - Sense and Sensibility
- The novel opens with Mrs Bennet trying to persuade Mr Bennet to visit an eligible bachelor, Mr Bingley, who has arrived in the neighborhood. - Pride and Prejudice
Meaning of "Mr" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "Mr" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "Mr" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "Mr"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word Mr below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.