How to use "music" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "music" in popular movie and book plots
- The music continues despite frantic efforts to silence, and finally destroy, the radio. - Duck Soup (1933 film)
- He has been commissioned to compose music to mark a climactic event in the Idiran-Culture War. - Look to Windward
- Ed provides accompanying music on the xylophone. - You Can't Take It with You (play)
- Kay, the third daughter, is a talented singer and has a chance at a music school scholarship but doesn't want to leave home. - Four Daughters
- Opera singer Mary Barrett (Grace Moore) leaves to study music in Milan, Italy to the disappointment of her family in New York City. - One Night of Love
- Soon after, Signor Emanuel Ravelli (Chico) arrives with his colleague the professor (Harpo), hired to provide music for the weekend event. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- Your poetry is sour and your music is worse. - Anne of the Thousand Days
- The son of a highly respected music professor, Florenz "Flo" Ziegfeld, Jr. - The Great Ziegfeld
- He teams with the grizzled and cranky music agent, Ruth Meyers (Joan Cusack), who cleans him up and gives him the stage name "Billy Shadow". - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- George knocks out Biff and Lorraine follows George to the dance floor, where they kiss and fall in love while Marty plays music with the band. - Back to the Future
- Jenny visits O’Malley at the church, sees the boys’ choir, and reads the sheet music of “Going My Way. - Going My Way
- He cannot decide if he should quit his music and take a job as a salesman. - Beautiful Girls (film)
- She lives by herself in a caravan, dances alone to the music of Crime & the City Solution, and drifts through the city. - Wings of Desire
- He discovers his love of music and art, which he demonstrates in the episode. - Star Trek: Voyager
- Suddenly, however, he hears music blaring from a transistor radio which contains the same subliminal message. - Radio Free Albemuth
- Lothos hypnotizes Buffy again and when the dance music stops, she remembers Merrick's words and is ready to defend herself. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
Meaning of "music" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "music" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "music" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "music"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word music below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.