How to use "natural" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "natural" in popular movie and book plots
- During her 20s, Lila decides to leave society and live within nature where she feels free to exist comfortably in her natural state. - Human Nature (film)
- However, this occurrence allows Alan to realize that sex is a natural thing for all men. - Equus (play)
- After Charles dies of natural causes, Adam goes to see her to give her money Charles left her. - East of Eden (novel)
- Dr Penberthy, a former army surgeon and club member, who was the first to see the body, certified death by natural causes. - The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club
- Unknown to Drouet, Carrie long has harbored theatrical ambitions and has a natural aptitude for imitation and expressing pathos. - Sister Carrie
- One summer day, mr Bookman is accosted by Death and told that he is to die of natural causes at midnight. - One for the Angels
- Moses frees the elderly woman, not realizing that she is his natural mother, Yoshebel. - The Ten Commandments (1956 film)
- The stories revolved around events in the park, including its animals, the dangers arising from natural hazards, and the actions of visitors. - Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
- Only Morbius, his wife (who later died of natural causes), and their daughter Altaira were somehow immune. - Forbidden Planet
- The Mist Continent is extremely mountainous resulting in a natural barrier between many of the ruling nations. - Final Fantasy IX
- A second, natural moon orbits the Blue Planet as well, although it is never visited in the game. - Final Fantasy IV
- It is implied that they are going to find another empty house –- their natural habitat. - My Neighbor Totoro
- Ishmael discusses cetology (the zoological classification and natural history of the whale), and describes the crew members. - Moby-Dick
- Higgins is impressed by the man's natural gift for language and brazen lack of moral values. - My Fair Lady
- It is implied that he will live the rest of his natural life in his condition. - Johnny Got His Gun
- He concludes that Godzilla has been disturbed from its deep underwater natural habitat by underwater hydrogen bomb testing. - Godzilla (1954 film)
Meaning of "natural" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "natural" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "natural" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "natural"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word natural below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.