How to use "never" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "never" in popular movie and book plots
- However, he is told that he will never return to his former size unless a cure is found. - The Incredible Shrinking Man
- Hummel then reveals that the mission is over and it was all a very elaborate bluff, as he never had any intention of taking innocent lives. - The Rock (film)
- In the Nexus, Picard finds himself surrounded by the family he never had, including a wife and children, but realizes it is an illusion. - Star Trek Generations
- The plotters planned to use Henry Percy, Earl of Northumberland, as Elizabeth's Protector, but most likely never informed him of this. - Gunpowder Plot
- Scarlett avows that she and her family will survive and never be hungry again. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- He explains that humanity is now free to scatter throughout the universe, never again to face complete destruction. - God Emperor of Dune
- Facts never interest her; what matters is the song. - Follies
- It also never may be read, but is still very important. - The Trial
- However, he never regained his position as a courtier of the first magnitude. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
- Tisdall has never been there: perhaps the murderer has a connection to the hotel. - Young and Innocent
- Ironically, the reincarnated Baron is soon haunted by the voice of Alia in his mind; the source of this inner Alia is never explained. - Vladimir Harkonnen
- When Julie lets Billy put his arm around her during the ride, mrs Mullin, the widowed owner of the carousel, tells Julie never to return. - Carousel (musical)
- However, after they leave, station personnel realize that Garibaldi, who left in a fighter to defend against the vessels, never returned. - Babylon 5
- Barry kept his word and never returned to England or ever saw Lady Lyndon again. - Barry Lyndon
- (Its former major industry was the production of an unidentified product that never wore out. - Anyone Can Whistle
- Here I sit and there you are lying; we have so much to say, and we shall never say it". - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "never" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "never" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "never" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "never"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word never below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.