How to use "newspaper" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "newspaper" in popular movie and book plots
- Upon learning shorthand, he joins in a newspaper for parliementary debate reporting. - David Copperfield
- Ishmael begins with a newspaper ad: "Teacher seeks pupil. - Ishmael (novel)
- A newspaper headline reveals that the Amindra has been sunk in the Channel by German torpedoes, killing all on board. - The Long Voyage Home
- Villa's exploits are made even more colorful by an American newspaper reporter, Johnny Sykes, to whom Villa has taken a great liking. - Viva Villa!
- He sees newspaper headlines concerning the crime and overhears different conversations about it. - Native Son
- The unnamed protagonist is ordered to Helsinki by Dawlish, his boss, to suppress a newspaper article, potentially embarrassing to theK. - Billion-Dollar Brain
- On the way to tell Holly, he sees a newspaper headline stating that Trawler has married someone else. - Breakfast at Tiffany's (film)
- Prologue: A newspaper headline explains that society matron mrs Rittenhouse (Dumont) is holding a lavish party at her home in Long Island. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- She meets fellow bus passenger Peter Warne, a freshly out-of-work newspaper reporter. - It Happened One Night
- Flo travels to England on an ocean liner, where he runs into Billings again who is laughing at a newspaper article denouncing him as a fraud. - The Great Ziegfeld
- A letter is published in the newspaper accusing the army of covering up the monstrous injustice. - The Life of Emile Zola
- He reads in the newspaper that she has died, and, after visiting her home to confirm this, he becomes despondent. - Lady Audley's Secret
- Holly later finds a newspaper article about a doctor who had "mercy killed" his wife, but does not immediately make the connection to Buttons. - The Greatest Show on Earth (film)
- At the same time, Railly spots dr Peters, and recognizes him from a newspaper photograph as an assistant at Goines' father's virology lab. - 12 Monkeys
- A newsreel obituary tells the life story of Kane, an enormously wealthy newspaper publisher. - Citizen Kane
- The reporter behind the newspaper reports is Janet Lawton (Loretta King Hadler) who happens to be Craig's fiancée. - Bride of the Monster
Meaning of "newspaper" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "newspaper" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "newspaper" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "newspaper"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word newspaper below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.