How to use "nice" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "nice" in popular movie and book plots
- When he reminds her that it only took a few nice words for Chris to get her into bed, she punches him in the face and throws him out. - Roxanne (film)
- Haré finds out that he is nothing special to Rita because she likes to feel superior by being nice to everyone and not making any enemies. - Haré+Guu
- When the other guests have left, Bond remarks that, if he ever marries, he imagines it would be nice to marry an air hostess. - For Your Eyes Only (short story collection)
- The couple secure a nice Venetian hotel with the grudging financial help of Sarah's father. - Just Married
- She replies that he was nothing but nice to her and happily tells him that she is pregnant and has a new husband. - Something's Gotta Give (film)
- John tells Judy that "It is nice to have someone [he] can just chat to". - Love Actually
- Rhonda meets two American sailors while Muriel takes a nice man, Brice Nobes, she met at her minimum wage job in a local video store. - Muriel's Wedding
- This a nice girl hasn't learned". - Boys' Night Out (film)
- Mark and Henry get along at first and Henry seems to be nice and well-mannered. - The Good Son (film)
- Romy obtains a nice car from the Jaguar dealership, and Michele makes their outfits. - Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
- Catherine, now in a good mood, tries to make nice with Claire. - Proof (play)
- His older sister, who was always very nice to him, gets pregnant and must marry and leave home. - My Left Foot
- Penny tells Alice not to worry, and that they can manage a nice dinner easily. - You Can't Take It with You (play)
- WOPR relinquishes control of NORAD and the missiles and offers to play "a nice game of chess". - WarGames
- She unties him, saying that, even if he is lying, it is nice to hear his words. - The Crying Game
- Cinderella explains that it was a nice ball ("A Very Nice Prince") but seems fairly ambivalent about the experience. - Into the Woods
Meaning of "nice" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "nice" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "nice" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "nice"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word nice below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.