How to use "nostrum" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "nostrum" in popular movie and book plots
- However, Nico Palace is also pursuing a nostrum of her own- the use of nuclear deterrence against 2011GV1, which sets up the core scenario for the final book in the trilogy, World of Trouble (2014). - Countdown City
- He teaches the boy how to juggle, to draw caricatures, to tell stories, to entertain a crowd, to sell the nostrum on which they make their living. - The Physician
Meaning of "nostrum" in English
- patent medicine whose efficacy is questionable
- hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases; once sought by the alchemists
Meaning of "nostrum" in Hindi
- रामबाण दवा ( Ramaban dava, raamaban davaa, ramaban dawa)
- नीम हकीम की दवा ( Nim hakim ki dava, neem hakeem kee davaa, nim hakim ki dawa)
- कारगर सिद्धांत
Synonyms of "nostrum"
- cure all
Discuss anything about the word nostrum below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.