How to use "notice" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "notice" in popular movie and book plots
- Just as things shine bright, they retrieve the car and notice that, due to the attendants' joyride, over 100 miles have been added. - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Jocasta enters and attempts to comfort Oedipus, telling him he should take no notice of prophets. - Oedipus Rex
- Meanwhile, they notice grotesquely deformed bones all over the place. - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Hired as temporary help for the Christmas season, she receives her dismissal notice as the season comes to a close. - Bachelor Mother
- Before they board the train, Joe and Jerry notice Sugar Kane (Marilyn Monroe), the band's vocalist and ukulele player. - Some Like It Hot
- Without a passport, Jerry is stuck in Mexico until further notice by the American Consulate. - The Mexican
- At the wedding reception held at the local VFW hall, the guys drink, dance, sing, and enjoy the festivities, but then notice a soldier in aS. - The Deer Hunter
- Taking notice of the beautiful Kay, it follows the Rita all the way downriver to the Black Lagoon. - Creature from the Black Lagoon
- When the children meet Cadellin the wizard fails to notice the bracelet even when the children come to visit him in Fundindelve. - The Weirdstone of Brisingamen
- Mars demands to know why Marlowe is there; Marlowe takes no notice and states he is no threat to Mars. - The Big Sleep
- The men responsible for the other agent's death soon notice Taggart's presence. - Fire Down Below (1997 film)
- Strangely, through all of this, the governess does not seem to notice what has happened. - Alice in Wonderland (1933 film)
- He does not notice that his hair has begun to whiten prematurely, as a result of the stress and shock. - By His Bootstraps
- When the owners of the motel in which they are staying notice that Peter's car is gone, they expel Ellie. - It Happened One Night
- He receives a notice that his uncle is ill, and he quickly returns to Audley Court. - Lady Audley's Secret
- Meanwhile, Helping Hand and its repo rivals are offered a $20,000 bounty notice for the Malibu. - Repo Man (film)
Meaning of "notice" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "notice" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "notice" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "notice"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word notice below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.