How to use "of" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "of" in popular movie and book plots
- The Bene Gesserit still find themselves questioning the Golden Path of humanity set by the God Emperor Leto II. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- The party also gains access to the End of Time (represented as year ∞), which serves as a hub to travel back to other time periods. - Chrono Trigger
- The film is set in the Qing Dynasty during the 43rd year (1778) of the reign of the Qianlong Emperor. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- A newsreel obituary tells the life story of Kane, an enormously wealthy newspaper publisher. - Citizen Kane
- In a stretch of woods, two hunters are caught in a "raging thunderstorm". - Bride of the Monster
- At the beginning of the series, five dominant civilizations (the Humans, Minbari, Narn, Centauri, and the Vorlons) are presented. - Babylon 5
- The story recounts the beginning of Bruce Wayne's career as Batman and Jim Gordon's with the Gotham City Police Department. - Batman: Year One
- His crib floats to an abandoned zoo and is found by a flock of penguins who raise him as one of their own. - Batman Returns
- He rises out of the sea with a shark attacking his leg. - Batman (1966 film)
- The site on which the building is constructed was formerly the location of Murray House. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
- She initially rebukes his claims, but is convinced that he is right when he is able to describe a recurring dream of hers in detail. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Phil, the elder Stoneman son, falls in love with Margaret Cameron, while young Ben Cameron idolizes a picture of Elsie Stoneman. - The Birth of a Nation
- He grows attracted to Sheila, the sister of one of Arthur's fallen knights. - Army of Darkness
- (Its former major industry was the production of an unidentified product that never wore out. - Anyone Can Whistle
- The text of The Plague is divided into five parts. - The Plague
- Alex is a 15-year-old living in near-future dystopian England who leads his gang on a night of opportunistic, random "ultra-violence". - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "of" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "of" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "of" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "of"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word of below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.