How to use "often" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "often" in popular movie and book plots
- Mathilda often tells Léon she is in love with him, but he refuses to reciprocate. - Léon: The Professional
- Citan is a man whose knowledge of the world and technology often aids in the party's quest. - Xenogears
- Under Mary, he had been spared, and often visited Elizabeth, ostensibly to review her accounts and expenditure. - House of Tudor
- The event differs each time; it is often caused inexplicably and is frequently strange yet whimsical. - Teletubbies
- The foreign edits tend to play up the individual characters, while the Japanese original is often more focused on the ship itself. - Space Battleship Yamato
- The quality of image was often not as good as contemporary pen plotters. - Plotter
- The detachment stages events, often behind enemy lines, that provide alternative explanations for the Allied intelligence successes. - Cryptonomicon
- The audience sees Nanook, often with his family, hunt a walrus, build an igloo, go about his day, and perform other tasks. - Nanook of the North
- On their journey, the White Base members often encounter the Zeon Lieutenant Commander Char Aznable. - Mobile Suit Gundam
- ", often in irritation at being questioned by another. - The Spanish Inquisition (Monty Python)
- Elin explains that she often adds too much chocolate until her milk is nearly black. - Show Me Love (film)
- Other characters appeared from time to time for only one episode, often just visiting town. - Four Feather Falls
- They often discuss the difficult financial situation they find themselves in now that Gregor can't provide for them. - The Metamorphosis
- The new men, including Werner, are often mocked by the rest of the crew, who share a tight bond. - Das Boot
- The genre often features a main conflict between the main character and society. - Bildungsroman
- Only pitifully small pieces of land are gained, about the size of a football field, which are often lost again later. - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "often" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "often" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "often" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "often"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word often below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.