How to use "oh" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "oh" in popular movie and book plots
- " (Do you love me oh girl. - Legenda Bałtyku
- Theatrical and overly confident, Rafael reveals to Gayle that he’s oh so close to completing his first musical, Policies. - In Gayle We Trust
- Bogie suddenly adopts a "Eddie 'Rochester' Anderson" voice, and says, "Mah, oh mah. - Bacall to Arms
- And they aren't all of conversion to the Church, oh no. - The Towers of Trebizond
- I thought when love came it was to be – oh uplifting, something glorious. - The Pit (Norris novel)
- Before he vanishes, Mission Control hears him proclaim: "The thing's hollow — it goes on forever — and — oh my God. - 2001: A Space Odyssey (novel)
Meaning of "oh" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "oh" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "oh" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "oh"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word oh below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.