How to use "owner" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "owner" in popular movie and book plots
- They set out with the farm's owner the next day to return the weirdstone to Cadellin before it can fall into the wrong hands. - The Weirdstone of Brisingamen
- Judas arranges to have Martha employed by the roadhouse owner Rufus Brown, but the angel returns and advises Martha to flee. - The Blood of Jesus
- However, Casey faxes a message to the owner of the Mile High Cafe, who contacts Admiral Bates. - Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
- Hazel is nearly killed by a cat, but he is saved by the farm girl Lucy, the owner of the escaped hutch rabbits. - Watership Down
- Initially, his owner had abandoned him in Maine and driven back to Massachusetts, simply because he didn't want to pay for the dog's license. - Gerald's Game
- His girlfriend, nightclub owner Missouri Martin, helps transform Annie from a dowdy street peddler to an elegant dowager. - Lady for a Day
- The owner of the land where David's aircraft crashed urges Jack to come to the dying man's side. - Wings (1927 film)
- He decides to write a false kidnapping note when he discovers that the owner of the rat-infested flat his family rents is mr Dalton. - Native Son
- But it was captured by pirates, and passed from owner to owner around Europe for centuries. - The Maltese Falcon (novel)
- Thirty years earlier, the owner of Wuthering Heights is mr Earnshaw, who lives with his teenage son Hindley and younger daughter Catherine. - Wuthering Heights
- The barge's female owner offers him a lift in exchange for Toad's services as a washerwoman. - The Wind in the Willows
- Their biological father was a store owner whom white men lynched because they resented his success. - The Color Purple
- The shop owner takes responsibility for the shooting, taking Travis' handgun. - Taxi Driver
- As Prince Endymion, Mamoru is revealed to be the owner of the Golden Crystal—the sacred stone of the Golden Kingdom. - Sailor Moon
- When Julie lets Billy put his arm around her during the ride, mrs Mullin, the widowed owner of the carousel, tells Julie never to return. - Carousel (musical)
- When they reach Willows House, they find it to be occupied and the current owner repeatedly denies them hospitality. - Bride of the Monster
Meaning of "owner" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "owner" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "owner" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "owner"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word owner below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.