How to use "page" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "page" in popular movie and book plots
- He rips out the page and presents the old book to dr Porhoet, Margaret's uncle and guardian, who has also been looking for it. - The Magician (1926 film)
- The discussion distracts Giles from a page showing the Nigerian mask. - Dead Man's Party (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- The lovers part on the novel's final page with a cryptic exclamation from Kate: "We shall never be again as we were. - The Wings of the Dove
- The story chronicles Tetsu's trials and tribulations as a struggling page craving redemption. - Peacemaker Kurogane
- Tom is praised on the front page of the newspaper, and Widow Douglas (Marian Seldes) decides to adopt Huck Finn. - Tom and Huck
- Traditional photocopied and Internet versions end at this point, incomplete since page 49 of the fanzine had been lost. - The Eye of Argon
- In every case, the book was open to a page that contained the "culling song". - Lullaby (Palahniuk novel)
- He is surprised this is not mentioned in the journal, but recalls that a page is missing. - Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- Vonnegut's "So-it-goes" nonchalance announces on the first page of the Introduction. - Mother Night
- At night, Evelyn takes the Book of the Dead and reads a page aloud, accidentally awakening Imhotep. - The Mummy (1999 film)
- When Kid looks at it, we see what he reads: The first page contains, word-for-word, the first sentences of Dhalgren. - Dhalgren
- He opens to a page that Robert wrote during a time when he was lucid. - Proof (play)
- The story makes the front page again and causes a huge uproar over the government investigating the District Attorney. - Absence of Malice
- The roughs are quick sketches arranged within a suggested page layout. - Plot (narrative)
- When his picture makes the front page of the newspapers, the Girl recognizes him and gets him released. - Sullivan's Travels
- He says, "And ere I take this charm from off her sight,/As I can take it with another herb,/I'll make her render up her page to me". - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Meaning of "page" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "page" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "page" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "page"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word page below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.