How to use "pattern" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "pattern" in popular movie and book plots
- In dialogue between other characters we learn that Max, Isabel, and Michael had a pattern of isolating themselves from other students. - Roswell (TV series)
- Meanwhile, convinced there is a similar pattern at work, Neil begins studying the sexual patterns of insects. - Invasion of the Bee Girls
- Gorath smashes the cage and, using a special pattern stone Pug has brought, the four of them return to Midkemia. - Betrayal at Krondor
- However, she finds it easy to lapse back into a pattern of drinking and irresponsibility. - Once Were Warriors
- In 1802, a failed attempt by the magicians to summon Anubis opens magical gates in a predictable pattern across time and space. - The Anubis Gates
- The novel has a typical Vonnegut pattern of short snippets often ending with a punchline of sorts. - Slapstick (novel)
- They complete their task and return to the transport point, but find the pattern enhancers have fallen down a cliff. - Inheritance (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Rand leaves in his trail a pattern of weddings and strange events. - The Dragon Reborn
- She traces the pattern on the plate onto paper and folds the result to make an owl. - The Owl Service
- It his only when insanity takes hold that he begins to comprehend the reality of his predicament: 'There is a pattern emerging. - Pincher Martin
- Among these treasures is a glowing orb with a pattern resembling a code etched into it. - Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
- Quentin's wanderings through Harvard, as he cuts classes, follow the pattern of his heartbreak over losing Caddy. - The Sound and the Fury
- The two have a pattern of abuse, followed by breakups and reconciliations. - Happy Together (1997 film)
- becomes angry and refuses to speak to Polo, continuing his lifetime pattern of praising Johnny and putting down Polo. - A Hatful of Rain
- That strongly implying that the pattern of life in Wilvercombe will continue to move along the same vaguely pitiable patterns as before. - Have His Carcase
- The pattern allows his pursuers to easily find him. - The Tale of the Body Thief
Meaning of "pattern" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "pattern" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "pattern" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "pattern"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word pattern below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.