How to use "perfidious" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "perfidious" in popular movie and book plots
- Fifteen years later, the two return to avenge the deaths of their loved ones while meeting great obstacles: one being that Ferrer is a powerful, unprincipled and perfidious man who not only takes pleasure in others' downfall, but he also does not even care about the well being of his family. - Corazón que miente
- To reach his goal, Fenimore Fillmore must battle the evil Friar Anselmo and the perfidious Colonel Leconte (who also seek the treasure), fight fierce Apaches (whose Chief's son's tepee boasts a sheepskin from Harvard), engage sleepy Mexican revolutionaries (whose leader is amnesic), outwit witty French soldiers (federated with Emperor Maximilian of México), and suffer the insufferable alcohol-prohibition-ladies league. - 3 Skulls of the Toltecs
- Paul and Rickie then set about meting out appropriate justice on the perfidious pair. - Blind Corner
Meaning of "perfidious" in English
- tending to betray; especially having a treacherous character as attributed to the Carthaginians by the Romans
- the perfidious Judas
- the fiercest and most treacherous of foes
- treacherous intrigues
Meaning of "perfidious" in Hindi
- विश्वासघाती ( Vishvasaghati, vishvaasaghaatee, wishwasaghati)
- दगाबाज ( Dagabaj, dagaabaaj, dagabaz)
Synonyms of "perfidious"
Discuss anything about the word perfidious below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.