How to use "person" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "person" in popular movie and book plots
- Bonnie's mother immediately leaves to locate the person who bought their house. - Rigoletto (film)
- Aidan asks her what will happen to the person they show the copy to as Rachel remains silent. - The Ring (2002 film)
- Meanwhile, Mary tells the IRA that the only person Frankie talked to that day was Gypo, and the men intend to hold an inquest into the death. - The Informer (1935 film)
- First he mails his Hired Girl stock certificate to the one person he trusts, Miles' stepdaughter Frederica "Ricky" Virginia Gentry. - The Door into Summer
- Knowing that "a person can't run out on his responsibilities", he resolves to fight the slave trade as the head of Rudbek and Associates. - Citizen of the Galaxy
- The film is set in the village of Nomen Tuum (Latin, "your name"), which has a well that can heal the sick and make a person more beautiful. - Incubus (1966 film)
- The only person to be kind towards him is the night watchman, who covers him with his coat as he falls asleep. - The Last Laugh
- Despite being newly married to a person called Grady, Shug instigates a sexual relationship with Celie on her next visit. - The Color Purple
- For example, which end of an egg a person cracks becomes the basis of a deep political rift within that nation. - Gulliver's Travels
- Each of the six chapters in Part One tells a different story about a different person or group of people. - The Queen of the Damned
- He is surprised when dr Lamar, the person in charge of background checks, reveals that he knows Vincent has been posing as a valid. - Gattaca
- Catherine is terribly disappointed, realising what a dishonest person Isabella is. - Northanger Abbey
- As they wire the bridge with explosives, Tuco suggests they share information, in case one person dies before he can help the other. - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- He was the cousin and friend of Blanche Parry, the closest person to Elizabeth for 56 years. - House of Tudor
- An unseen person picks up Mattie's tape recorder, which she had been using to secretly record her conversations with Urquhart. - House of Cards (UK TV series)
- Indeed, the only person he remains connected to is his dying mother, with whom he shares a tender, yet restrained relationship. - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "person" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "person" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "person" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "person"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word person below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.