How to use "personal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "personal" in popular movie and book plots
- There, what seemed a mild exchange of trivial personal data is revealed in "mental subtitles" as an escalating flirtation. - Annie Hall
- While imprisoned in the Bagne of Toulon, Valjean, at great personal risk, rescues a sailor caught in the ship's rigging. - Les Misérables
- Disraeli was not fooled; he has hired Foljambe as his personal government secretary, the better to deceive him. - Disraeli (1929 film)
- Most commuting is undertaken by personal aircraft, allowing great distances to be covered in little time. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- Oelph is the assistant to Vosill, the personal doctor to King Quience of Haspidus and a woman. - Inversions (novel)
- Dorothy is forced to become the Wicked Witch's personal slave, while the witch schemes to steal Dorothy's Silver Shoes. - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- At the onset of the story, Sweetscent is the personal org-trans surgeon for Virgil Ackerman, the president of Tijuana Fur & Dye. - Now Wait for Last Year
- Lionel returns to England to face the personal turmoil amongst his acquaintances. - The Last Man
- Instead, Lecter demands a quid pro quo from Starling, offering clues about Buffalo Bill in exchange for personal information. - The Silence of the Lambs (film)
- On arriving, Marianne rashly writes several personal letters to Willoughby, which go unanswered. - Sense and Sensibility
- As with VALIS, Radio Free Albemuth deals with Dick's highly personal style of Christianity (or Gnosticism). - Radio Free Albemuth
- Case develops a close personal relationship with Molly, who suggests that he begin looking into Armitage's background. - Neuromancer
- Finally Marlow is left with some personal letters and a photograph of Kurtz's fiancée, whom Kurtz referred to as "My Intended" (Conrad 79). - Heart of Darkness
- His early years were, according to a Catholic source, marked by a tendency to rely on "his sword and personal courage". - Gunpowder Plot
- Back in the present, Thompson interviews Kane's personal business manager, mr Bernstein. - Citizen Kane
- The pigs elevate themselves to positions of leadership and set aside special food items, ostensibly for their personal health. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "personal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "personal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "personal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "personal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word personal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.