How to use "phlegmatic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "phlegmatic" in popular movie and book plots
- The actors are narcissistic, the director phlegmatic and the crew on the brink of a nervous breakdown. - Who Killed Johnny
- His closest collaborators are the one-legged, phlegmatic Schremser (Walter Davy), who later becomes department chief, and the extremely stupid and incompetent Schrammel (C. - Kottan ermittelt
- When a handsome though unkempt phlegmatic Daniel Dominici (Alain Delon) arrives as a substitute teacher of classical languages to the local high school, he arouses their interest and the curiosity of his boorish students. - La prima notte di quiete
- The romantic Eustacie, appalled by her betrothed's phlegmatic character, runs away and soon encounters a smuggler, who turns out to be her cousin Ludovic. - The Talisman Ring
- Disturbed by this situation, the narrator orders the phlegmatic driver to turn back, giving the horses their head to seek out the post station from which they started out. - The Snowstorm
- Amidst talk of the army and scientific team moving north, Hardman, the only other commissioned member of the unit, a "burly, intelligent but somewhat phlegmatic man of about 30", flees the lagoon and instead heads south, a search team unable to find his whereabouts. - The Drowned World
- Sanin proposes this notion to the phlegmatic Hippolyte, who informs Sanin that he is never involved in his wife’s financial decisions but that Sanin is welcome to return to Wiesbaden with him to present the idea to Maria. - Torrents of Spring
Meaning of "phlegmatic" in English
- showing little emotion
Meaning of "phlegmatic" in Hindi
Synonyms of "phlegmatic"
Discuss anything about the word phlegmatic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.