How to use "picture" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "picture" in popular movie and book plots
- Porky is defeated when the dodo pulls a wall of bricks in the picture and lets him crash into it. - Porky in Wackyland
- She gives a picture of Amida Buddha to him for company while she attempts to retrieve the missing flute. - Ran (film)
- When his picture makes the front page of the newspapers, the Girl recognizes him and gets him released. - Sullivan's Travels
- Most of the characters in the novel are Jewish, and the reader gets a vivid picture of the lives of assimilated Jews in theSA. - Just Like That (novel)
- As the sacred Kol Nidre is sung, Jakie sneaks back home to retrieve a picture of his loving mother. - The Jazz Singer
- In Laurie's purse, Gino finds the picture that Richie dropped on Bobby's body after killing him. - Out for Justice
- Manuela introduces Esteban (Rosa's son) to Lola and gives her a picture of their own Esteban. - All About My Mother
- In memory of Sister, Novalee shoots a picture of Americus and the still-standing buckeye tree amidst the damage from the storm. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- He is always looking for ways to get them out of the picture so that his plots have a chance of succeeding. - The Dukes of Hazzard
- Above him is a picture of Father Time, with a razor-sharp pendulum measuring "one foot from horn to horn" suspended from it. - The Pit and the Pendulum
- While consulting Cutwell, Mort sees a picture of Unseen University's founder, Alberto Malich, noting that he bears a resemblance to Albert. - Mort
- He borrows Franklin's pocket-knife and cuts himself, then takes a Polaroid picture of the others and demands money for it. - The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- The group wants to help Piro get together with Kimiko, partially due to feeling bad for trying to snap a picture up Kimiko's skirt. - Megatokyo
- He tries to save a picture on the wall of a woman wearing a fur hat, fur scarf, and fur muff. - The Metamorphosis
- After she shrugs it off, her hand becomes possessed, causing her to draw a picture that looks like a book with a deformed, evil face. - The Evil Dead
- Phil, the elder Stoneman son, falls in love with Margaret Cameron, while young Ben Cameron idolizes a picture of Elsie Stoneman. - The Birth of a Nation
Meaning of "picture" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "picture" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "picture" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "picture"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word picture below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.