How to use "plasticity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "plasticity" in popular movie and book plots
- One year later, Reed is now a fugitive and has built a suit that is able to adapt to his body's plasticity and help him control his ability. - Fantastic Four (2015 film)
Example sentences for "plasticity" in interesting articles
- No one has identified a particular change in the plasticity of the brain that explains it. - Steven Pinker on Language, Reason, and the Future of Violence
- pushing his dad into the furnace. The great value of a Liberal Education, as George Bernard Shaw pointed out in ‘Man and Superman’, is that it prolongs the child’s neotenous dependence on the father or, for those from middle class backgrounds, the Corporation. Human beings have a lot of plasticity in their phenotype. - School Is to Submit
- But adult plasticity is different from developmental plasticity, when the brain is still developing new circuits, and pruning away unnecessary ones. - When Are You Really an Adult?
- The prefrontal workout leaves the brain intact—no drugs or surgery—and uses the natural mechanisms of brain plasticity to help the brain help itself. - The Brain on Trial
- It can be recognized very, very early—certainly before 9-years-old—but by that time the question of how to un-ring the bell is a tough one."People may say, 'Oh, this very bad investment counselor was a psychopath'—but the essential difference in criminality between that and murder is something we all hate and we all fear."My bias is that even though I work in growth factors, plasticity, memory, and learning, I think the whole idea of plasticity in adults—or really after puberty—is so overblown. - Life as a Nonviolent Psychopath
- Dubbed “metaplasticity,” changing brain circuits through learning during adolescence can make subsequent modifications easier in those areas.For parents, there are ways to encourage the brain to achieve better impulse control and stress management while the window of plasticity is open. - The Cognitive Upside to an Extended Adolescence
- But more recent studies have shown that our brains continue to transform throughout our lives, though not to the extent they did when we were children.What Hensch hopes to do is to induce time-travel for our brains—to return them to their ultra-flexible younger years.“The brain is not losing its plasticity forever as we grow older,” Hensch explained. - Toward a Pill That Helps Us Learn as Fast as Kids
- At the very real risk of sounding sarcastic, I seriously believe, by virtue of what is now generally understood about the plasticity of the human brain, that there has never been anyone quite like you in the world. - The Sexual Is Political
- Furthermore, in preclinical settings, the drug has been shown to promote hippocampal neurogenesis (Brandt et al., 2014) and synaptic plasticity (Rao et al., 2007; Tsanov et al., 2010). - Modafinil-Induced Changes in Functional Connectivity of Healthy Elderly Subjects
- Other observed effects in mice include increased synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus and enhancement of learning abilities and other cognitive functions (47). Intermittent fasting potentially exhibits desirable effects in manifest neuronal diseases. - The Effects of Intermittent Fasting on Human and Animal Health
- BDNF is the master regulator of nerve-cell survival, differentiation, and plasticity in the brain. - How exercise boosts brain health
- (2011) also take note of the apparent plasticity of user attitudes about privacy in SNS contexts, as evidenced by the pattern of widespread outrage over changed or newly disclosed privacy practices of SNS providers being followed by a period of accommodation to and acceptance of the new practices (Boyd and Hargittai 2010). - Social Networking and Ethics (2015)
Meaning of "plasticity" in English
- the property of being physically malleable; the property of something that can be worked or hammered or shaped without breaking
Meaning of "plasticity" in Hindi
- प्लास्टिकता ( Plastikata, plaastikataa)
- अभिघट्यता ( Abhighatyata, abhighatyataa)
Synonyms of "plasticity"
Antonyms of "plasticity"
Discuss anything about the word plasticity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.